Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 Favorites from 2011

My blog will be 3 years old this year!  WOW, I can't believe I have been blogging that long. I look back at some of my first posts and holy cow, I didn't have a clue!  But I am learning and my blog has sure grown, thanks to all of YOU!

I started out this blog not knowing what the heck I was doing.  It's cool to see how my style has grown and changed (hopefully for the better!).  It's fun to go through my posts each year and see which posts were the most viewed from that year.

Here are the Top 10 favorite posts of 2011.  See my top 10 favorites from 2010 here.  I am so excited for what 2012 holds in store for this blog.  I hope you'll stay along for the ride!


















Thank you so much for following along in 2011! 

I would love to know what your favorite Pocket Full of Pink project was in 2011.  
Please share in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Some really cute stuff! Now on to 2012:D On Friday I'll be sharing my top posts, so come on by if you would like!

    Thanks for stopping by today and leaving a sweet comment for the thank you gift I made for my friend:) She did love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun projects Karen! The Burlap Wreath is so pretty! I cannot wait to see what you do in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun stuff! I love the colors you use! That jewelry holder is fantastic and I might just make that for my daughter! thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for encouraging me to go forward with the second blog idea! I'm so glad you left a comment, because now I got to discover you! Definitely a new follower! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...