Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Friday Frolic Features!

Thanks to all who posted their crafts and/or recipes last week!  There were so many darling crafts!  Here are the top 5 most viewed links!

I love this Upcycled Dollar Tree sign from Absolutely Loving My Life.  So easy and very inexpensive to make:)

These blocks are great for Teacher gifts!  I love the pretty colors.  These were created by Creative Raisins.

I have seen this Christmas Tree Art all over the blogasphere.  I love it!  The paper she used is gorgeous! This was made by Cup of Delight.

Here are the Ten Minute Cable Knit Trees by Uncommon Designs.  LOVE!


Christmas in your Heart Printable designed by It's a Crafty Life.  She has lots of other cute printables too. 

These are some awesome Crafts, huh?  I am sure they would love a visit over at their blog! 

If you were featured feel free to grab a Featured button on the right side bar.  

Be sure and come back this Friday for another Friday Frolic!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...