Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Friday Frolic Features!

Wow!  There was some beautiful crafts and recipes linked up last week on Friday Frolic!  I really enjoyed looking at them all!  I realize there are A LOT of link parties out there and I appreciate you linking up here at FRIDAY FROLIC!

Now onto the features!  These are the top 5 viewed links last week:
If you haven't seen this already, you have been missing out!  This is Today's Fabulous Finds Marshmallow Wonderland Viganette.  Isn't it gorgeous?

These yummy neighborhood gift ideas is from Pumpkin and a Princess.


Keeping it Simple made this adorable ornament pillow.  Find out how to make it on her blog!

I love LOVE these Chocolate Candles Homespun with Love made.  They look edible!  Yum!!

Red Suit Pops from The Seven Year Cottage.  So dang cute!

Thanks to all of you who linked up!  They were all great and I wish I could feature all of you!!  

We will be taking this Friday of from Friday Frolic, but it will be back on the 30th!  Don't forget to come back and link up :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my neighbor gift ideas. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature Karen! Hope you're enjoying your break from school. :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for featuring my Santa pops... have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including our Chocolate Candle Idea in your line up! :)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...