Monday, October 1, 2012

Easy DIY Fall and Halloween projects!

Hello there! 
Can you believe it's October 1st?  I am amazed how quickly it has come, but I have to say I am VERY excited!  It means I can officially decorate for Fall, right?

I kindof like to mix my Fall and Halloween decor, so I have a bit of both around the house.  

My first one is this cute Harvest Time plaque from Finger Snapper.  I am SO addicted to their Craft Kits!  You should go check them out.

I just love how easy they are to put together!  All I had to do was paint the pumpkin, add some scrapbook paper to the board and paint the stand black.  EASY huh? 

Here's one I did for Halloween.  I bought 2 kits and made them a little different:

Isn't this little guy adorable?  I am going to give 1 of them away to a friend.

I hope she likes Houndstooth!  I sure do:)

I love how friendly Frankie looks!  His face is adorable.

Are you working on Halloween projects already?  I always get so excited about Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. Frankie is adorable and I love the pumpkin too! I haven't even started on anything for Halloween yet--I better get busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...