Thursday, October 4, 2012

Repurposed Bathroom Mirror

I have had this mirror in my bathroom for about 10+ years!  
 
It's nice, but I have been getting REALLY sick of it lately.  It just sits there and gets dirty and it's so plain!

Well, the other day, I went in to the bathroom, ripped the mirror off the wall and decided it was time for a change.

First, I took the 2 pieces of wood out of the center that made it look like a window.

Then, I took out all of the staples that were left on the mirror with my needle nosed pliers.

Next, I took it outside and sanded it a bit.

Lastly, I added this cute Bathroom Subway Art that I ordered through Thoughts in Vinyl!

I love how something so easy and cheap can totally change the look of something.  I have wanted Bathroom Subway Art forever and now everyone can see it when they are sitting on the potty:)

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Great way to reuse something you already have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you luck out to have the vinyl fit your mirror so perfectly, it's like it was meant to be! :) I REALLY love how this turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous re-do of a mirror...wishing I had thought of something to stick on my mirror when I redid it this week. I do need those reminders posted in the kids bathroom.
    Came for a visit from craftionary.
    Happy Friday!
    http://jennylynndesignz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're featuring you this week @ Keep Calm & Link Up! Come grab a featured button and link up your latest and greatest from this week!
    xo, Meredith @ www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...