Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Door Decor


Hi! I'm Emily from 52 Mantels, a blog about all things home including weekly mantel makeovers, easy DIY projectsseasonal crafts and simple recipes! I'm blessed to be the stay-at-home mother to one adorable little girl and the lucky wife to an ever-supportive hubby (who puts up with my endless projects!).

Halloween is less than one week away and the countdown is officially ON! I don't know about you, but this coming weekend is full of Halloween festivities for my family. If you're planning a little Halloween gathering, or simply want to make your home the best Trick or Treat spot on the block, you'd better get your craft on soon! Today I've got 5 crafty ideas to help you finish your Halloween decor in style! 


I love decorating my mantel seasonally and Halloween is no exception. To see the last 4 Halloween mantelscapes that have been on my mantel, go check out my Halloween Mantel Round-up!


A little Glow-in-the-Dark paint and chipboard pennants come together to create this fun Glow-in-the-Dark Halloween Banner. It's the perfect amount of spooky fright to delight any trick-or-treater.


Another favorite of mine in seasonal decor are free printables! I typically have one simple, white frame that I rotate printables through all year long. To download my Free Halloween Printable, click here!


If you're looking for a wreath alternative for your door this year, try out my easy Burlap Door Hanging. It's fun, whimsical and slightly unexpected!


Have you ever tried tracing an image using a charcoal transfer method? That's exactly what I did to create this easy, hand-painted Halloween sign. Once you learn this method, you'll try it out for all sorts of home decor projects (I promise!)! 

From 52 Mantels, have a Happy, Crafty Halloween! 




52 Mantels
52 Mantels
52 Mantels
52 Mantels
52 Mantels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...